Perm State Medical University | Study MBBS in Russia
Perm State Medical University is one of the oldest universities in Russia. The university was started as a medical faculty of Perm State University in the year 1916. In 1917, it became an independent department of the medical faculty.
Perm medical university is a member of the Association of Medical Schools in Europe. Since 1992 the university has been listed in the State Register of Participants of Foreign Economic Relations. International students are trained by the programs of pre-training, undergraduate and postgraduate education. At present students from 30 countries of the Near East, Africa, Asia, Commonwealth of Independent States.
Perm State Medical University is accredited and recognized by major organizations of the world like the world health organization (WHO), IMED, and Medical Council of India (MCI).
During the period of its existence, more than 50 000 doctors graduated from Perm Medical University. It currently has over 18000 students and 2000 foreign students from 21 countries (700 Indian Students). Since 2015, the university started providing MBBS course in the English language for international students.
Perm State Medical University has formed integrated and up-to-date programs of training based on a serious scientific and practical basis. The staff of Perm State Medical University consists of order-bearers, Honoured Professors, State and Regional Prize laureates. More than 140 Doctors of Medical Sciences and more than 450 Candidates of Medical Sciences train students at 75 departments of various profile. About 80% of lecturers have academic degrees and each third lecturer is a Doctor of Science, Professor. During the period of its existence, more than 50 000 doctors graduated from Perm State Medical University. Students of the University have a unique opportunity to get knowledge at the lectures, during practical training and at the best medical institutions of Perm.
Medical Faculties and Departments
Following courses offered by Perm Medical University:
- General Medicine (MBBS)
- Faculty of Pediatrics
- Faculty of Dentistry
- Medical-prophylactic faculty
- Faculty of Psychology, Social Work and Higher Nursing Education
- Faculty of additional professional education
- Faculty of pre-university education and targeted training
MBBS Fees in Perm State Medical University, Fee structure 2021
|PERM STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY, RUSSIA||Tuition Fees/ Year||Hostel Fees / Year||Fees in US Dollars||Fees in Indian Rupees|
|1st Yr. Fees||5000 US Dollars||300 US Dollars||5300 US Dollars||RS. 3,82,000 Indian Rupees|
|2nd to 6th Year Fees||5000 US Dollars/ Yr.||300 US Dollars/ Yr.||5300 US Dollars/ Year||RS. 3,82,000 Indian Rupees|
|Total MBBS Fees for 6 Years||30,800 US Dollars = RS. 22,90,000 Indian Rupees (approx.)||(1 USD @ 72 Rupees)|
Annual fees 5300 US Dollars ( INR 3,82,000). The annual fee package includes all expenses tuition fees, hostel fees, study materials and medical insurance for students. Mess charges 120 USD per month (approx. Rs. 9000).
Benefits of studying MBBS at Perm state medical university, especially for Indian students.
- Easy and hassle free admission procedure
- No entrance exam
- Affordable course fees
- European standard of living
- Degrees are recognised worldwide
- Indian canteen or food joints can be found
Students of the Perm state medical University actively participate in the work of international student congresses, conferences, seminars, international volunteer movements. Results of their investigations are published in foreign journals. They regularly train at foreign university hospitals during summer holidays and organize similar study courses for foreign students.
- The material and technical basis is being constantly improved. Five buildings for training students have been reconstructed and modernly furnished; lecture halls are equipped with multimedia complexes. There are 12 computer rooms, an electronic medical library
- Sports and health-improving center, universal sports and training halls, table tennis, billiard, darts, and therapeutic physical training halls, rehearsal halls, musical instruments, stage suits;
- Hospital with modern equipment, dental clinic, aid posts;
- dining rooms and buffets with hot food;
- 5 hostels per 1785 places in the center of the city. (The hostels have their own kitchens, laundry rooms, rooms for study and training sessions, recreation rooms, gym, etc. The complete hostel complex is equipped with internet access.)
Perm State Medical University has five comfortable hostels for students at the university campus. Hostels furnished and equipped with internet. The hostel rooms are designed such as 2-3 students can share one room. The rooms are equipped with air-conditioning and centralized heating system. The location of the hostels is very near to the centre of the city. The local markets and other amenities are easily accessible to the students. The hostels have their own kitchens, laundry rooms, rooms for study and training sessions, recreation rooms, gym etc. The complete hostel complex is equipped with internet access. Perm State Medical University aims at providing maximum comfort to the international students.
Admission Criteria at Perm State Medical University for Indian applicant
- Minimum Age: 17 Years on or before 31st December 2021.
- Minimum Score in 12th Standard: 50% in PCB, Passing Marks in English.
- NEET Qualification: Students must qualify in NEET to get admission.
- Last date of application for MBBS admission is 3o September 2021
Required documents for application (Scanned Copies)
- Completely filled and signed application form
- Certificate of Class 12th and 10th
- NEET score Card/ Admit card (for Indian students)
- Passport (minimum validity 18 months)
Admission procedure for 2021-2022 (September Intake)
To get admission in MBBS course in Perm State Medical University, aspirants need is to follow these simple steps:
- Step 1: Applicants should fill the application form available online. They can send the documents via email.
- Step 2: Then they have to submit certificates and marksheet of class 12, a copy of passport, and NEET result (if same is available).
- Step 3: Students will receive an admission letter from the university.
- Step 4: Once admission is confirmed by respective university, the Department of Federal Migration Service of the Russian Federation will start issue the official invitation letter for visa.
- Step 5: On receiving an Invitation letter from Russian Federation, students would need to visit the Russian embassy/ consulate in your country for a student visa. Students need to apply for the visa as soon as possible because the visa process could take time.
Documents required for visa at Russian Embassy
- Invitation letter issued by the university
- International passport with minimum validity of 2 years
- HIV/AIDS test report.
It is mandatory for every student to bring a complete of original documents and payments receipts from the first year. After the completion of the registration process and administration process, a student will be allowed to attend the classes. Make sure to apply to the university before the application deadline.
Tag: Perm State Medical University Fees, Perm state medical university admission Procedure, Perm state medical university ranking, study MBBS in Perm state medical university, Eligibility criteria for Indian students in Perm medical university MBBS admission 2021.