ELIGIBILITY FOR MBBS IN RUSSIA | ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA MBBS ADMISSION IN RUSSIA
Study MBBS in Russia: Russia is among the most affordable and popular destinations in the world for international medical students from Europe, Asia, Africa, and America. As a response to international medical student demand, most of the Russian medical Universities have introduced English programs of medical studies (MBBS, dentistry, pharmacy, etc.).
Russian universities offer outstanding services to foreign students so that they can enroll themselves without any hassles. Besides this, you can save a considerable amount of money of you pursuing the MBBS courses from Russia.
Russian Medical University tuition fees are lower in comparison with those in other countries, and the standards of training are at a very good level and constantly approved. This makes Russian medical universities more attractive to international medical students and very competitive among international medical Universities.
Russian medical universities have been and remain one of those leading institutions in Medical studies. The books and textbooks issued in Russian medical schools have been translated into dozens of languages. Russian degrees have gained global recognition and topped UNESCO and WHO ratings.
Eligibility for MBBS admission in Russia (for Indian students)
Eligibility criteria for study MBBS in Russia: Students must have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology, Last two years of study (11th & 12th) comprising of Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English. He/she shall complete the age of 17 years on or before 31st December, of the year of admission to the MBBS course. There are no entrance examinations and the admissions are strictly on a first-come-first-served basis. Eligibility criteria according to MCI.
NEET Eligibility for MBBS Abroad
National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET), the common entrance exam for admission to medical courses, has been made mandatory for pursuing MBBS course abroad.
An official statement was issued by the ministry reading, “It is informed that the regulations prescribe that the Indian citizens or Overseas Citizen of India intending to obtain a primary medical qualification from any medical institution outside India, on or after May 2018, shall have to mandatorily qualify the NEET exam for admission to MBBS course abroad.”
The new regulations came into force from the date of publication in the Official Gazette, which is March 15, 2019.
According to the notification, “the result of NEET shall be valid for a period of three (3) years from the date of declaration of result, entitling a candidate to pursue MBBS or equivalent medical course including pre-medical/language course, if any, followed by MBBS or equivalent medical course” for taking admission in an undergraduate medical course in a foreign medical institution.
Therefore, if you have qualified NEET EXAM in 2019, then you can take admission for MBBS abroad in 2019, 2020, and 2021 on the basis of the 2019 result.
Documents Required for MBBS Admission in Russia
- Duly filled admission form
- Scanned copy of passing certificate and mark sheet of class 12th,
- Scanned copy of mark sheet of class 10th
- NEET Result (must be qualified)
- 6 Passport size colored photographs in white background (4.5 cm /3.5 cm)
- Scanned copy of passport (first and last page)
- For any other query and clarification, please feel free to contact us Mob. 91-9810717555
- TATKAL PASSPORT SCHEME (if students do not have a Passport, then they can apply for an urgent passport on the basis of admission letter.
Duration of MBBS Course Russia: 6 years
BDS and Pharmacy : 5 years
Medium of Study: English / Russian
Why Study MBBS in Russia?
While pursuing MBBS Course in Russia as a student, you will always consider the place that offers the best in terms of medical courses and fee structure. Russian universities offer numerous benefits to the students some of which include:
- No Donations.
- No Entrance Exams.
- Easy Admission Process.
- WHO and UNESCO Valid Degrees.
- Broad exposure to the students which includes clinical practices and medical training.
- Endless possibilities.
- Low course fees.
- Great accommodation facilities.
- Well equipped hospitals with tertiary care.
- Advanced teaching facilities.
Russian Medical Colleges with moderate tuition feesRussian medical university offers MBBS program in English and the tuition fee is relatively lower than many other foreign countries. With this in mind, here is a list of the top 10 colleges and universities in the Russia with the most international students.
- Kazan Federal University, Russia
- Bashkir State Medical University
- Volgograd State Medical University
- Orel State Medical University
- Altai State Medical University
- Crimea State Medical University
- Belgorod State University
- Kursk State Medical University
- People’s Friendship University
- I P Pavlov, St. Petersburg State Medical Academy