Apply for Admission in Russian Medical University
Eligibility for MBBS in Russia: Students should have obtained aggregate 50% marks in the Physics / Chemistry / Biology in the 12th standard. As per the requirement of the Medical Council of India, Student must be qualified in the NEET Exam. The age of the student should be 17 years. There is no entrance exam and the admissions are strictly on a first-come-first-served basis.
Documents required for admission :
- Duly Filled in Admission Form
- Scanned copy of 10th marks sheet.
- Scanned copy of the 12th marks sheet.
- Scanned copy of NEET Result (Must be Qualified)
- Scanned copy of the first and the last page of the passport (Can be submitted later in case the same is not immediately available.)
- Send your documents on email@example.com
Simplifying the ‘Study MBBS in Russia’ in four easy steps:
- Finding your dream college
- Sorting through college rankings and tuition fee
- Finding out requirements for admission
- Start your admission process