“All about study MBBS in Russia, MBBS fees in Russia,Best Medical Universities in Russia. MBBS in Russia Tuition fees and living cost for Indian Students. Low fees MBBS Colleges in Russia, Eligibility and Admission Process for MBBS in Russia.”
Study MBBS in Russia
If you are planning to study MBBS in Russia.Russia is one of those countries where students around the globe look forward to getting an MBBS degree and seek admission in top medical colleges in Russia. About 30 positions are occupied by the top Russian Medical universities in World Ranking. MBBS in Russia has gained immense popularity and has turned out to be one of the prestigious educational hubs for Indian students. Unlike India or any other western country, the quality and facilities provided by MBBS colleges in Russia are impeccable and unswerving. The growth of MBBS study in Russia for Indian students can be seen with respect to the statistics as well, where the number of Indian students migrating to Russia for MBBS studies has increased to an unexpected level.
Top Most chosen Medical Universities in Russia
Most popular Russian medical universities to study MD/MBBS in Russia for indian students.
1) Orel State Medical University, Russia
2) Mari State University, Russia
3) Bashkir State Medical University, Russia
4) Perm State Medical University, Russia
5) Altai State Medical University, Russia
6) Ulyanovsk State University, Russia
7) Crimea Federal University/ Crimea State Medical University, Russia
8) Volgograd State Medical University, Russia
9) Belgorod State University, Belgorod, Russia
10) Kursk State Medical University, Russia
11) Kazan State Medical University, Russia
12) Kazan Federal University, Russia
13) St Petersburg State Medical University, Russia
14) Moscow National Research University, Russia
15) People’s Friendship University, Russia
MBBS in Russia for Indian Students
For medical apirants from India, doing MBBS in Russia is good option, as Russia is the 8th top study destination for international students. Medical study in Russia has considered it’s standard one most advanced one. The level of MBBS study in Russia is well developed and advanced. Russia medical colleges are recognized by MCI and WHO, they opened a new avenue for Indian students to study MBBS in Russia. Students passing MBBS from Russia medical University are eligible for the MCI screening test in India. Thousands of doctors are already practicing in India who studied MBBS from Russia. Russians people are very welcoming. They respect foreigners as their own family.
Eligibility for MBBS in Russia
Who can apply?
1. Any Indian student who has passed 10+2 with a minimum of 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
2. English is also a mandatory subject for eligibility.
3. Last two years of study (11th & 12th) comprising of Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English.
4.He/she shall complete the age of 17 years on or before 31st December of the year of admission to MBBS course.
5. Most Important, He must qualify in NEET EXAM 2019 (Eligibility marks: General 134, OBC/SC/ST 107).
The medium of teaching for MBBS in Russia
Majority of the top Russian medical universities are providing MBBS course in both English and Russian languages as per student’s requirement. However, the elementary Russian language is also taught to foreign students during the MBBS program (English Medium) so that they can interact with local patients during their practical training. International students who will choose to study MBBS in Russia in english medium, do not need to take any sort of language preparatory course.
Why you should study MBBS in Russia?
Compared to Indian Medical colleges, a medical study in Russia offers a smooth platform to the Indian students.
1. No entrance examination – MBBS admission in medical universities of Russia depends on the merit of 12th which indicates there is no such system of going for the entrance examination. The simple and easy admission process is carried out for admission to MBBS in Russia.
2. MBBS degree with global recognition – If you have received an MBBS degree from Russia medical colleges, then it will be recognized by UNESCO, MCI, European Council, WHO and likewise.
3. No system of donation – The significant drawbacks that MBBS students face in India is of paying huge donation or capitation fee. But in Russian medical colleges, there is no such system of donation for getting admission in MBBS in Russia.
4. Accommodation – Russian Universities provides fully furnished hostel facility inside the university campus with fresh and quality food.
5. Living expenses are reasonable – Living expenses in Russia are significantly low as compared to western countries. Apart from MBBS tuition fees, to live in Russia usually a sum of 100 – 150 US Dollars (RS 7000 to RS 10,000) per month is enough for a student for food and to pay some extra costs. Along with this, the expenses of entertainment, fun, outing, party-dinners, etc. will itself depend on the lifestyle being chosen. But on the whole, there is nothing to be worried about the living cost when it comes to studying MBBS in Russia.
5. Low-cost tuition fees – Medical study in Russia is subsidized by the education ministry up to 50% which makes it cheaper for Indian students to study MBBS in Russia. The cost of studying MBBS in Russia is on average 4000 US Dollars (RS 2,80,000) per year.
High ranked medical Universities with the low-cost tuition fees and hassle-free admission procedure make us think, that study MBBS in Russia is good for Indian students. To know better let us check out MBBS fee structure of Russian medical universities for 2019-2020.
MBBS Fees in Russia (Tuition Fee 2019-2020)
MBBS FEES of Orel State Medical University RUSSIA (Fee Structure 2019)
|OREL STATE UNIVERSITY, RUSSIA||TUITION FEE / YEAR||HOSTEL FEE / YEAR||TOTAL FEES IN US DOLLARS||FEES IN INDIAN RUPEES|
|1st Year Fees||4700 US Dollars||300 US Dollars||5000 US Dollars||3,50,000 Rupees|
|2nd & 3rd yr. Fees||3600 US Dollars/yr.||300 US Dollars/yr.||3900 US Dollars/yr.||2,73,000 Rupees/yr.|
|4,5,6th yr Fees||3000 US Dollars/yr.||300 US Dollars/yr.||3300 US Dollars/yr.||2,31,000 Rupees/yr.|
|Total fees for 6 Years||22,700 USD (1 USD= 70 INR)||RS. 15,89,000 (approx.)|
Total fees for 6 yrs is 25,500 US Dollars = 15,89,000 Indian Rupees(approx.) Fees include Tuition Fee and Hostel Fee. Tuition fee also can be paid on a half yearly / yearly basis as convenient to the student.1 USD = 70 Rupees(subject to slight variations due to exchange rates)read more
MBBS FEES RUSSIA for Altai State Medical University, Russia
|ALTAI STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY,RUSSIA||1st Year Fees||2nd Year Fees||3rd Year Fees||4th Year Fees||5th Year Fees||6th Year Fees|
|TUITION FEE IN US DOLLARS||5200 USD||4200 USD||4200 USD||4200 USD||4200 USD||4200 USD|
|HOSTEL FEES IN US DOLLARS||300 USD||300 USD||300 USD||300 USD||300 USD||300 USD|
|TOTAL FEES IN US DOLLARS||5500 USD||4500 USD||4500 USD||4500 USD||4500 USD||4500 USD|
|TOTAL FEES IN INDIAN RUPEES (APPROX.)||RS. 3,85,000||RS 3,15,000||RS 3,15,000||RS 3,15,000||RS 3,15,000||RS 3,15,000|
|TOTAL FEES for 6 Years||28,000 USD ( RS 19,60,000) 1USD = 70|
MBBS FEES MARI STATE UNIVERSITY RUSSIA (MBBS Fee Structure 2019)
|MARI STATE UNIVERSITY, RUSSIA||TUITION FEE / YEAR||HOSTEL FEE / YEAR||FEES IN US DOLLARS||FEES IN INDIAN RUPEES|
|1st Year Fees||5000 USD||300 US Dollars||5300 US Dollars||3,70,000 Rupees (INR)|
|2nd to 6th Course Fees||3700 US Dollars/yr.||300 US Dollars/yr.||4000 US Dollars/yr.||2,80,000 Rupees/yr|
|Total fees for 6 years||25,300 US Dollars ( 1 US Dollar = 70 Rupees)||17,71,000 Rupees (approx.)|
Fees include Tuition Fee and Hostel Fee. Total MBBS fees for 6 years Rs. 17,71,000 (approx.)(1 USD = 70 Rupees) read more
MBBS FEES OF BASHKIR STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY RUSSIA
|BASHKIR STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY, RUSSIA||MBBS FEES / YEAR||HOSTEL FEES / YEAR||TOTAL FEES IN USD||TOTAL FEES IN INDIAN RUPEES|
|1st Year Fees||5200 US Dollars||300 US Dollars||5500 US Dollars||RS. 3,85,000 (INR)|
|2nd - 6th Year Fees||3700 US Dollars/year||300 US Dollars/year||4000 US Dollars/year||RS. 2,80,000 (INR)|
|Total Fees for 6 Years||25,500 US Dollars||RS. 17,85,000 (INR)|
Total fees for 6 years Rs. 17,85,000 (approx.) Fees include Tuition Fee and Hostel Fee. From 2nd year fees also can be paid on a half yearly / yearly basis as convenient to the parents.(1 USD = 70 Rupees)read more
MBBS FEES OF BELGOROD STATE UNIVERSITY RUSSIA
|BELGOROD STATE UNIVERSITY, RUSSIA||TUITION FEE / YEAR||HOSTEL FEE / YEAR||TOTAL FEES FOR ONE YEAR||TOTAL FEES FOR SIX YEARS|
|FEE IN US DOLLARS 1st - 6th yr. Fees||5000 US Dollars/yr.||500 US Dollars/yr.||5500 US Dollars/yr||33000 US Dollars|
|FEE IN INDIAN RUPEES(approx.)||3,85,000 Rupees/yr.||35,00 Rupees/yr.||3,85,000 Rupees/yr.||23,10,000 Indian Rupees (approx.)|
Tuition Fees also can be paid on a yearly basis as convenient to the parents. 1US Dollar= 70 Rupees
MBBS FEES KAZAN FEDERAL UNIVERSITY RUSSIA (Fees Structote 2019)
|KAZAN FEDERAL UNIVERSITY RUSSIA||TUITION FEE / YEAR||HOSTEL FEE / YEAR||FEES IN US DOLLARS/YEAR||FEES IN INDIAN RUPEES|
|1st Year Fees||7,300 US DOLLARS||200 US DOLLARS||7,500 US DOLLARS||5,25,000 Indian Rupees|
|2nd to 6th Year Fees/Yr.||5,600 US DOLLARS||200 US DOLLARS||5,800 US DOLLARS/YR.||4,06,000 Indian Rupees|
|Total Fees for 6 Years MBBS Course||36,500 US DOLLARS (1 USD @ 70 INR)||25,55,000 Indian Rupees (approx.)|
|ADMISSION PROCESSING FEES ( 1st Yr. Only) 1. Application Fee 2. Admission Letter 3. Invitation Letter 4. Visa 5. Air Ticket 6. Post Arrival Assistance||2000 US DOLLARS||1,40,000 Indian Rupees (approx.)|
MBBS FEES Russia VOLGOGRAD STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY RUSSIA
|VOLGOGRAD STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY, RUSSIA||TUITION FEE / YEAR||HOSTEL FEE / YEAR||TOTAL FEES FOR ONE YEAR||TOTAL FEES FOR SIX YEARS|
|FEES IN US DOLLARS||5900 US Dollars||550 US Dollars||6450 US Dollars||38,700 US Dollars|
|FEES IN INDIAN RUPEES (1USD= 70 Rupees)||RS 413,000||RS 38,500 / yr.||RS 4,51,000 /yr.||RS 27,09,000|
MBBS FEE RUSSIA- RYAZAN STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY RUSSIA
|RYAZAN STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY, RUSSIA||TUITION FEE / YEAR||HOSTEL FEE / YEAR||FEES in US Dollars||FEES IN INDIAN RUPEES|
|Ist Year fees||4500 USD||500 US Dollars/yr.||5000 USD||Rs. 3,40,000|
|2nd to 6th Yr.||4500 USD/yr.||300 USD/yr.||4800 USD/yr.||Rs. 3,26,000/yr.|
|Total fees for six years||29,000 US D0llars||Rs. 19,72,000 (approx.) 1 USD @ 68 Rupees|
MBBS FEES OF CRIMEA FEDERAL UNIVERSITY RUSSIA
|CRIMEA STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY, RUSSIA||TUITION FEES / YEAR||HOSTEL FEES / YEAR||FEES IN US DOLLARS||FEES IN RUPEES (INR)|
|1st Year Fees||4,700 USD||300 USD||5000 USD||3,50,000 Indian Rupees|
|2nd to 6th Year Fees||3,000 USD||300 USD||3,300 USD/year||2,30,000 Rupees/yr.|
Tuition Fees also can be paid on a half yearly / yearly basis as convenient to the parents.
MBBS FEES OF KAZAN STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY RUSSIA
|KAZAN STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY, RUSSIA||TUITION FEE/ YEAR||HOSTEL FEE / YEAR||FEES IN US DOLLARS/ YEAR||FEES IN INDIAN RUPEES/ YEAR|
|Ist Year Fees||6200 US Dollars/yr.||300 US Dollars/yr.||6500 US Dollars/yr||4,22,000 Indian Rupees|
|2nd to 6th year fees/ Yr||5100 US Dollars/yr.||300 US Dollars/yr.||5400 US Dollars/yr||3,78,000 Indian Rupees/ Year|
|Total Fees for 6 Years||33,500 US Dollars||23,45,000 Indian Rupees (approx.)|
(1 US$ = Rs. 70/-)
MBBS FEE RUSSIA – St. Petersburg State Medical University ( I P Pavlov), St. Petersburg, RUSSIA
|St Petersburg State Medical University, RUSSIA||TUITION FEE / YEAR||HOSTEL FEE / YEAR||TOTAL FEES FOR ONE YEAR||TOTAL FEES FOR 6 YEARS|
|MBBS FEE IN US DOLLARS||4500 USD||600 USD||5100 USD||30,600 USD|
|FEE IN INDIAN RUPEES(approx.)||2,95,000 Rupees/yr.||50,000 Rupees/yr.||3,45,000 Rupees/yr.||20,70,000 Rupees (approx.)( for 6 years)|
|PREPARATORY COURSE (Duration 10 months)||2500 US Dollars||600 US Dollars||3100 US Dollars||200,000 Rupees|
MBBS FEES for Orenburg State Medical University, Russia
|ORENBURG STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY, RUSSIA||TUITION FEE / YEAR||HOSTEL FEE / YEAR||TOTAL FEES IN US DOLLARS||FEES IN INDIAN RUPEES|
|1ST YEAR FEES||5300 USD||400 USD||5700 USD||RS. 4,00,000 (approx.)|
|2ND TO 6TH YR. FEES||4200 USD/ YR.||300 USD/ YR.||4500 USD/ YR.||RS.3,15,000/YR. (approx.)|
|TOTAL FEES FOR 6 YEARS||28,200 US DOLLARS||RS. 19,74,000 (approx.)|
|PROCESSING FEES (1st Year Only) 1. Application fee 2. Admission Letter 3. Invitation Letter 4. Visa 5. Airport Receiving||1300 US DOLLARS||RS. 90,000 (approx.)|
Tuition Fees also can be paid on half yearly.(1 US$ is approx. Rs. 70/-)
MBBS FEE RUSSIA – Voronezh State Medical University, Russia
|VORONEZH STATE MEDICAL ACADEMY, RUSSIA||TUITION FEE / YEAR||HOSTEL FEE / YEAR||TOTAL FEE IN USD||TOTAL FEE IN RUPEES|
|FEES IN US DOLLARS||5000 US Dollars||750 US Dollars||5750 US Dollars/year||Rs. 3,75,000/year|
MBBS FEE Georgia- Geomedi Medical University, GEORGIA
|Geomedi Medical University, Georgia||Tuition Fee per Year||Health Insurance / Year||US Dollars/ Year||Rupees / year|
|1st Year||3500 USD +1750 USD||100 USD||5350 USD||Rs. 3,50,000|
|2nd to 6th yr||3500 USD/Yr.||100 USD||3600 USD||Rs.235,000/ Yr.|
|Lodging and Fooding||250 US Dollars/ Month||Rs. 16000 / Month|
Tuition Fees – Includes Study Materials, Library Charge, Laboratory Charge & Examination Fee
Hostel Fees – Includes Accommodation, Bedding, Furniture, 24-hrs Electricity, 24-hrs Gas in Separate Kitchen, 24-hrs Hot & Cold water supply and Centralized Room heating system.
Academic Session for MBBS in Russia
Russian medical universities start their academic year from 1st September. There are 2 semesters in an educational year, September to January month and February to June. 1st-semester examinations are held in January month whereas second-semester exams are held in June. Winter vacation is from 20th January. to 7th February. and summer vacation is from 15th July to 31st August.
Duration of MBBS in Russia:
Course duration for MBBS study in Russia in English Medium is 6 years.
While the duration of MBBS course in Russian Medium is 7 years (including 1-year Russian language course)
Documents required for admission in Russian Medical Universities:
- Scanned copy of the filled admission form
- Scanned copy of passing certificate and mark sheet of class 12th,
- copy of passing certificate of class 10th,
- 6 passport size color photograph with a white background,
- Scanned copy of passport (if your Passport is ready)
- TATKAL PASSPORT SCHEME for urgent Passport.
- For any other query and clarification, please feel free to contact on Mob. 91-9810717555.
Services provided by CEC
- Providing students with all necessary information about the University and living in Russia
- Admission letter from University
- Invitation/VISA letter from Ministry of External Affairs of Russia
- Visa from the Russian Embassy
- MCI Registration
- Air ticket Booking
- Accompany students during travel
- Assistance in immigration registration in the Russian Federation
- Making all the necessary arrangements to provide students with hostel accommodation
- Organizing local sightseeing tours of the city and the region
- Assisting students in undergoing medical checkup (VDRL, HIV, Meningitis, Tuberculosis, etc.)
- Student ID card, hostel card, International card
- Assistance in the opening of Bank account
Please be informed that from the world over, there is a large number of applicants who want to study MBBS in Russia and the seats are limited and hence admissions are given strictly on a first come first served basis and depend on the final discretion of the university as per the availability. Therefore, is it better to apply early to get admission in top medical universities of Russia.
NOTE: Many agents promote “Subsidized Fees” with the Russian medical universities. In this scheme, they ask the students to pay 6 years MBBS fees together with a discount. CEC always warns the student that there is no such system by the Russian Medical University having “subsidized fees”. The amount would be kept by the agent and ultimately you would end us in trouble when they do not pay the fees to the university on your behalf.
Disclaimer: Continental Educational Consultants would like to remind you that fees in Indian Rupees may not be accurate and may differ from the actual price. Exchange rates are volatile and are subject to change. Check the Exchange Rates before initiating the admission process.