Medical Institute of Orel State University, Russia.
Orel State University MBBS Admission 2021
Orel State University was founded in 1931 as an industrial-Pedagogical Institute, which is on September 11, 1996, renamed into the Orel State University. Orel State University is located in the Oryol city, the distance between Moscow and Oryol is 325 kilometers.
Orel State University is unique in many aspects. Orel State University is the only classical university that is a member of the Association of classical universities of the Russian Federation and the only educational institution in the region which provides training on a wide range of areas and specialties of higher and postgraduate education, training, retraining. Orel State University is the only institution that gives professionals in the area of most humane professions like doctors and teachers. Currently, Orel State University implements 110 basic educational programs of higher education in large groups of 14 training areas and specialties. Today the university is the successor of the best tradition of Russian medical education. At present, the Medical Institute of Orel State University has 17 departments, which employ more than 100 full-time teachers, of whom more than 30 Doctors Professors, 77 associate professors 3 Honoured Scientist of the Russian Federation, 8 Honoured Doctor of the Russian Federation, 12 academicians and 11 corresponding members of various public academies.
About 18,000 students including nearly 2,000 foreign students (400 Indian students are studying general medicine-MBBS) representing 62 countries are studying at Orel State University named after I.S. Turgenev. Among them, there are 13,000 intramural students; 300 graduate students, residents, and doctoral students.
Clinical bases of the Institute are leading medical diagnostic and Medical institutions of the city of Orel and Orel Region: Regional Hospital, Children’s Regional Hospital, City Emergency Hospital named after NA Semashko, the Regional Perinatal Center, Regional TB Dispensary, Botkin City Maternity Hospital, Regional Cancer Center, Regional TB Dispensary, Regional Skin, and Venereal Diseases Hospital, clinic & Pharmacies in the City of Oryol.
Faculties of Orel State University
•Faculty of Medicine
(medical institute of Orel State University)
• Faculty of Physics and Mathematics
• Faculty of Philosophy
• Faculty of Technology Entrepreneurship and Service
• Faculty of Philology
• Faculty of History
• Faculty of Law
• Faculty of Economics and Management
• Faculty of Science
• Faculty of Foreign Languages
• Graphic Arts
• Faculty of Pedagogical Education
• Faculty of Pedagogy and Psychology
• Faculty of Social Pedagogy and Social Work
• Faculty of Physical Education and Sport
• Preparatory Faculty
• Faculty of retraining and advanced training
• Faculty of Aesthetic Education.
The library is a focal point of study in any educational institution. OSU’s libraries have over 8, 00,000 copies of books. Each student accounts for over 240 copies of tuition literature annually. The library offers a pleasant environment in which to study and with extended opening hours that include evenings and Sundays. All Books are provided free of cost to all students studying in English medium course. Easy access to computers is an essential part of any study program, and the IT facilities at Orel State University are of the first class. You can also access the internet on the campus of the university and an internet facility is also available in every hostel room for unlimited free downloads.
Orel State Medical University is proud of its modern dormitory housing 1100 people. Every section has two Cozy rooms, a kitchen, a shower, and a bathroom. The hostel for international students is located in the very center of the city 30 mt. from the University’s main building. The hostel has well-Equipped Rooms with all modern Facilities for 3 seated big rooms upgraded comforts, central Heating. Reception, laundry, cleaning & washing personnel, reading room, computer hall. The cost of living in Russia can be completely affordable and can also make it a comfortable place to live in.
MBBS Fees of Orel State Medical University, Russia (MBBS Fee Structure 2021)
|OREL STATE UNIVERSITY, RUSSIA||TUITION FEE / YEAR||HOSTEL FEE / YEAR||FEES IN US DOLLARS||FEES IN INDIAN RUPEES|
|1st to 3rd Year Fees||3300 US Dollars||200 US Dollars||3500 US Dollars||RS. 2,52,000 Rupees per year|
|4th to 6th Yr. Fees||2800 USD/Yr.||200 USD/Yr.||3000 USD/Yr.||RS. 2,16,000 Rupees/yr.|
|Total cost for 6 years MBBS||19,500 US Dollars = RS.14,05,000 (Indian Rupees) 1 USD@ 72 Rupees|
The first-year fees include all expenses such as tuition fees, hostel fees, administrative fees, medical check-up, health insurance, immigration registration, and documents translation cost, etc.
MBBS course duration: 5 years 8 months
Academic year: Orel State University consists of two semesters. The first semester starts on the 1st of September every year. The second semester starts on the 1st of February every year.
Food: Usually a sum of 100 USD per month is enough for food and to pay some extra costs.
Tuition Fee – Includes Study Materials, Examination Fee. Library, charges, and Laboratory Charge
Hostel Fee – Includes Accommodation, Bedding, Furniture, Kitchen, and Centralized Room heating
Total Seats Available = 80
Last Date of Application November 20, 2021.
Eligibility for MBBS admission in Orel State Medical University:
- Admission to the MBBS course requires applicants to have scored 50% marks in the Class XII examination.
- Applicants have Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English as subjects in 10+2.
- Candidates must have attained the age of 17 years at the time of admission or will attain the same by December 31, 2021.
- Indian nationals/ Overseas Citizens of India who wish to pursue MBBS/ BDS from a foreign university also have to qualify for NEET Exam. (NEET result could be submitted later when the result will be declared.)
Application and Admission Processing Fees
|Application Fees||Consultancy Fees||Documentation & Visa Fees||GST@18%||Sub Total|
|Rs. 15,000||Rs. 50,000||Rs. 25,000||Rs. 16,200||Rs. 1,06,200|
The processing fees of Rs.90,000 includes the following services:
- Providing students with all necessary information about the University and living in Russia.
- Getting an Admission letter from University.
- Applying for an Invitation/VISA letter from the Ministry of External Affairs of Russia.
- Providing Visa from the Russian Embassy
- Arrangement of Air ticket (paid by the student separately)
- Accompany students during travel.
- Assistance in immigration registration in the Russian Federation.
- Making all the necessary arrangements to provide students with hostel accommodation.
- Organizing local sightseeing tours of the city.
- Assisting students in undergoing medical checkups (HIV, Meningitis, Tuberculosis, etc.)
- The student’s ID card, hostel card, International card.
- Assistance in the opening of a Bank account in Russia.