Orenburg State Medical University, Russia
Orenburg State Medical University is one of the Top ranked university in Russia. More than 700 Indian Students are already studying in Orenburg State Medical University.
Established in 1944, Orenburg State Medical University is a non-profit public higher education institution located in the urban setting of the medium-sized city of Orenburg (population range of 500,000-1,000,000 inhabitants), Orenburg Oblast. Orenburg state Medical University officially accredited and recognized by the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation.
Nowadays activity of the Orenburg State Medical University satisfies all modern standards and requirements presented to Higher School.
Specialists in the sphere of medicine graduated from the University for many years. Graduates of the Orenburg Medical University work in state and private medical and preventive institutions, take leading positions in state administrative structures, solve primary issues on development of modern medicine.
Orenburg State Medical University (OrSMA) is a (uniRank enrollment range: 3,000-3,999 students) coeducational higher education institution.
Orenburg State Medical University (OrSMA) offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as bachelor degrees, master degrees, doctorate degrees in several areas of study. Currently there are eight faculties: Medicine, Pediatric, Stomatology (Dentistry), Pharmacy, Clinical Psychology, Nursing, Public Health. Orenburg state Medical University has a selective admission policy based on entrance examinations and students’ past academic record and grades. International applicants are eligible to apply for enrollment.
There are over 18 clinical bases aimed at training of students in Orenburg:
1. Municipal city clinical hospital number 1
2. Municipal city clinical hospital named after Pirogov N.I.
3. Orenburg regional clinical hospital no. 1.
4. Municipal city clinical hospital number 2.
5. Railway clinical hospital of Orenburg station.
6. Polyclinic of municipal city clinical hospital number 5
7. Orenburg regional clinical hospital no 2
ORENBURG STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY – FACULITIES
Medical faculties :
- Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Department of Human Anatomy
- Department of Hospital Therapy them. R.G.Mezhebovskogo
- Hospital Surgery Department, Urology
- Department of Children’s Diseases
- The Department of outpatient therapy
- Department of General Surgery
- The Department of Surgery and Clinical Anatomy them. SS Mikhailova
- Department of Internal Medicine Propaedeutics
- Department of Traumatology and Orthopedics
- The Department of Therapy and Endocrinology
- The Department of Surgery
- Department of Ophthalmology
- Department of Biological Chemistry
- Department of Pathological Physiology
- Department of Dentistry and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Dept. of Physiology
- The Department of Physical Education
- The Department of Surgery and Clinical Anatomy
- Department of Dentistry
Faculty of Pharmecy:
- Department of Biology
- Department of Biophysics and math
- Department of Management and Economics of Pharmacy, Pharmaceutical Technology and Pharmacognosy
- Department of Chemistry and Pharmaceutical Chemistry
Orenburg State Medical University Rankings:
|World Ranking||Continental Ranking||Country Rank||Presence||Impact||Openness||Excellence|
MBBS fees of Orenburg State Medical University
Fees Structure 2019
|ORENBURG STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY, RUSSIA||TUITION FEE / YEAR||HOSTEL FEE / YEAR||TOTAL FEES IN US DOLLARS||FEES IN INDIAN RUPEES|
|1ST YEAR FEES||5300 USD||400 USD||5700 USD||RS. 4,00,000 (approx.)|
|2ND TO 6TH YR. FEES||4200 USD/ YR.||300 USD/ YR.||4500 USD/ YR.||RS.3,15,000/YR. (approx.)|
|TOTAL FEES FOR 6 YEARS||28,200 US DOLLARS||RS. 19,74,000 (approx.)|
|PROCESSING FEES (1st Year Only) 1. Application fee 2. Admission Letter 3. Invitation Letter 4. Visa 5. Airport Receiving||1300 US DOLLARS||RS. 90,000 (approx.)|
Tuition Fee – Includes Study Materials, Library Charge, Laboratory Charge & Examination Fee. Hostel Fee – Includes Accommodation, Bedding, Furniture, 24-hrs Electricity, 24-hrs Gas in Separate Kitchen, 24-hrs Hot &Cold water supply and Centralized Room heating system.
Indian Mess (120 US Dollars/month = RS 8500 per month)– Indian Mess is available in Altai State Medical University for Indian students. Food is served two times a day i.e. Lunch and Dinner. Food fulfills the balanced diet requirements of a student. Vegetarian and Non-Vegetarian food is cooked and served separately.
Admission/ Application requirements:
- Applicant has at least 50% marks in aggregate in physics, chemistry and biology.
- Applicant is turning 17 years old in December, 2019.
- Applicant has qualified NEET 2019.
- Applicant is not suffering from any contagious disease i.e. tuberculosis, HIV AIDS, etc.
- Applicant must have his passport ready
Orenburg state Medical University has 3 hostels. The third hostel is reserved for the Indian students. These hostels give a very homely feeling for the students who came from different places. There is a sports club in the University which was first inaugurated in the year 2013. Organizing and improving the sports work for students, propaganda of healthy lifestyle and upgrading of sportsmanship is the prime aim of the University. There are 12 sports leagues in the club in which all the Indian students participate such as; aerobics, swimming, basketball, volleyball, indoor soccer, track-and-field athletics, table tennis, lifting, skiing, chess, etc.
Why study MBBS in Orenburg Medical university?
- No entrance exams are required and no donations are to be paid.
- Easy Admission procedure
- High standards of medical education.
- The cost of studying MBBS in Russia is comparatively low.
- The medium of education in Russia is English.
- The MBBS degree from Oreburg State Medical University is recognized by all the major organizations like World Health Organization (WHO) and also by the Medical Council of India (MCI). The Indian students who complete their MBBS from Orenburg state medical university can come back and work in India as well after passing an exam conducted by MCI.
- It provides hostels with best facilities.
- More than 700 Indian Students are already studying in Orenburg State Medical University.
- The students can chose between English and Russian medium of study as per their convenience.
About Orenburg City
Orenburg (formerly Chkalov) town, capital of Orenburg region, As of 2012, 570.3 thousand folks board Orenburg, urban population equals to 554.7 thousand folks, rural population is 15.6 thousand folks (Orenburg is that the twenty eighth most inhabited town in Russia. Town lies on the stream Ural (Yaik) next to Sakmara stream outlet into it. Orenburg is settled 1400 km to the East of Moscow, it lies absolutely in Europe. Total space of town is 259 sq.km.
It is a significant rail junction wherever the Trans-Caspian RR, the Central Asian RR, and therefore the Samara-Orenburg line meet. based in 1735 as a defence, Orenburg resisted (1773-74) a encirclement by Pugachev. It became a middle for Russian trade with Republic of Kazakhstan and central Asia. it had been referred to as Chkalov from 1938 to 1957.
The climate in Orenburg is extremely continental. The summer is hot and dry: the average temperature during the day is above 15 degrees for 5 months a year; the winter is moderately cold,maximum snow cover is observed in February (23 cm). In summer the temperature can raise up to 40 degrees C, sometimes it falls down to 5 degrees C. In winter the weather varies from light to heavy frost, there are sometimes light thaws or severe frosts up to 20 degrees below zero.
POSTAL CODE – 460000
DIALING CODE – +7 3532
TIME ZONE – UTC+6:00
TEMPERATURE – MINIMUM – 10, MAXIMUM + 40
Orenburg State Medical University, Orenburg State Medical Academy, MBBS Admission in Orenburg State Medical University, MBBS Fee Structure of Orenburg State Medical University, Direct Admission in Orenburg State Medical University Russia, Apply for MBBS Admission in Orenburg State Medical University, How to Get Direct Admission in MBBS in Orenburg State Medical University Russia, Study in Orenburg State Medical University.