Orenburg State Medical University, Russia
Orenburg State Medical University is one of the Top-ranked universities in Russia. More than 700 Indian Students are already studying at Orenburg State Medical University.
Established in 1944, Orenburg State Medical University is a non-profit public higher education institution located in the urban setting of the medium-sized city of Orenburg (population range of 500,000-1,000,000 inhabitants), Orenburg Oblast. Orenburg State Medical University officially accredited and recognized by the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation.
Nowadays activity of the Orenburg State Medical University satisfies all modern standards and requirements presented to Higher School.
Specialists in the sphere of medicine graduated from the University for many years. Graduates of the Orenburg Medical University work in state and private medical and preventive institutions, take leading positions in state administrative structures, solve primary issues on the development of modern medicine.
Orenburg State Medical University (OrSMA) is a (uniRank enrollment range: 3,000-3,999 students) coeducational higher education institution.
Orenburg State Medical University (OrSMA) offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as bachelor degrees, master degrees, doctorate degrees in several areas of study. Currently, there are eight faculties: Medicine, Pediatric, Stomatology (Dentistry), Pharmacy, Clinical Psychology, Nursing, Public Health.
There are over 18 clinical bases aimed at training of students in Orenburg:
1. Municipal city clinical hospital number 1
2. Municipal city clinical hospital named after Pirogov N.I.
3. Orenburg regional clinical hospital no. 1.
4. Municipal city clinical hospital number 2.
5. Railway clinical hospital of Orenburg station.
6. Polyclinic of municipal city clinical hospital number 5
7. Orenburg regional clinical hospital no 2
ORENBURG STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY – FACULITIES
- Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Department of Human Anatomy
- Department of Hospital Therapies
- Hospital Surgery Department, Urology
- Department of Children’s Diseases
- The Department of outpatient therapy
- Department of General Surgery
- The Department of Surgery and Clinical Anatomy
- Department of Internal Medicine Propaedeutics
- Department of Traumatology and Orthopedics
- The Department of Therapy and Endocrinology
- The Department of Surgery
- Department of Ophthalmology
- Department of Biological Chemistry
- Department of Pathological Physiology
- Department of Dentistry and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Dept. of Physiology
- The Department of Physical Education
- The Department of Surgery and Clinical Anatomy
- Department of Dentistry
Faculty of Pharmacy:
- Department of Biology
- Department of Biophysics and math
- Department of Management and Economics of Pharmacy, Pharmaceutical Technology and Pharmacognosy
- Department of Chemistry and Pharmaceutical Chemistry
According to 4icu World University rankings, Orenburg State medical university rank #5269 in World rankings and holds 184th rank in Russia.
MBBS fees of Orenburg State Medical University
Fees Structure 2020
|ORENBURG STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY, RUSSIA||TUITION FEE / YEAR||HOSTEL FEE / YEAR||TOTAL FEES IN US DOLLARS||FEES IN INDIAN RUPEES|
|1ST YEAR FEES||5300 USD||400 USD||5700 USD||RS. 4,00,000 (approx.)|
|2ND TO 6TH YR. FEES||4200 USD/ YR.||300 USD/ YR.||4500 USD/ YR.||RS.3,15,000/YR. (approx.)|
|TOTAL FEES FOR 6 YEARS||28,200 US DOLLARS||RS. 19,74,000 (approx.)|
|PROCESSING FEES (1st Year Only) 1. Application fee 2. Admission Letter 3. Invitation Letter 4. Visa 5. Airport Receiving||1300 US DOLLARS||RS. 90,000 (approx.)|
Tuition Fees – Includes Study Materials, Library Charge, Laboratory Charge & Examination Fee.
Hostel Fees – Includes Accommodation, Bedding, Furniture, 24-hrs Electricity, 24-hrs Gas in Separate Kitchen, 24-hrs Hot &Cold water supply, and Centralized Room heating system.
Indian Mess (120 US Dollars/month = RS 8500 per month)– Indian Mess is available at Orenburg State Medical University for Indian students. Food is served two times a day i.e. Lunch and Dinner. Food fulfills the balanced diet requirements of a student. Vegetarian and Non-Vegetarian food is cooked and served separately.
Admission Requirements 2020:
Orenburg State Medical university has defined some eligibility standards for admission in medical courses. Admissions are based on past academic records of applicant. International students are eligible for enrollment if:
- The applicant has at least 60% marks in 10+2 in science subjects.
- The applicant is turning 17 years old in December 2020.
- The applicant has qualified NEET 2019 – 2020.
- The applicant is not suffering from any contagious disease i.e. tuberculosis, HIV AIDS, etc.
Admission Procedure in six easy steps:
- Submit Application form along with required documents.
- Pay Application Fees and get confirmation letter.
- Submit Passport, get Visa/Invitation Letter.
- Get Visa and fly to Russia.
- On arrival, pay University Fees.
- Join your classes.
Orenburg State Medical University has 3 hostels. The third hostel is reserved for the Indian students. These hostels give a very homely feeling for the students who came from different places. There is a sports club in the University which was first inaugurated in the year 2013. Organizing and improving sports work for students, the propaganda of a healthy lifestyle, and upgrading of sportsmanship is the prime aim of the University. There are 12 sports leagues in the club in which all the Indian students participate such as; aerobics, swimming, basketball, volleyball, indoor soccer, track-and-field athletics, table tennis, lifting, skiing, chess, etc.
Why study MBBS in Orenburg Medical university?
- No entrance exams are required and no donations are to be paid.
- Easy Admission procedure
- High standards of medical education.
- The cost of studying MBBS in Russia is comparatively low.
- The medium of education in Russia is English.
- The MBBS degree from Orenburg State Medical University is recognized by all the major organizations like the World Health Organization (WHO) and also by the Medical Council of India (MCI). The Indian students who complete their MBBS from Orenburg state medical university can work in India as well after passing Foreign Medical Graduate Examination.
- Hostels with the best facilities.
- More than 700 Indian Students are already studying at Orenburg State Medical University.
- The students can choose between English and Russian medium of study as per their convenience.
About Orenburg City
Orenburg (formerly Chkalov) town, capital of Orenburg region, As of 2012, 570.3 thousand folks board Orenburg, urban population equals to 554.7 thousand folks, rural population is 15.6 thousand folks (Orenburg is that the twenty-eighth most inhabited town in Russia. The town lies on the stream Ural (Yaik) next to Sakmara stream outlet into it. Orenburg has settled 1400 km to the East of Moscow, it lies absolutely in Europe. The total space of the town is 259 sq.km.
It is a significant rail junction wherever the Trans-Caspian RR, the Central Asian RR, and therefore the Samara-Orenburg line meet. based in 1735 as a defense, Orenburg resisted (1773-74) an encirclement by Pugachev. It became a middle for Russian trade with the Republic of Kazakhstan and Central Asia. it had been referred to as Chkalov from 1938 to 1957.
The climate in Orenburg is extremely continental. The summer is hot and dry: the average temperature during the day is above 15 degrees for 5 months a year; the winter is moderately cold, maximum snow cover is observed in February (23 cm). In summer the temperature can raise up to 40 degrees C, sometimes it falls down to 5 degrees C. In winter the weather varies from light to heavy frost, there are sometimes light thaws or severe frosts up to 20 degrees below zero.
POSTAL CODE – 460000
DIALING CODE – +7 3532
TIME ZONE – UTC+6:00
TEMPERATURE – MINIMUM – 10, MAXIMUM + 40
Orenburg State Medical University, Orenburg State Medical Academy, MBBS Admission in Orenburg State Medical University, MBBS Fee Structure of Orenburg State Medical University, Direct Admission in Orenburg State Medical University Russia, Apply for MBBS Admission in Orenburg State Medical University, How to Get Direct Admission in MBBS in Orenburg State Medical University Russia, Study mbbs in Orenburg State Medical University.