MBBS ADMISSION IN RUSSIA 2017 | MEDICAL ADMISSION IN RUSSIA 2017 | ADMISSION PROCESS FOR MBBS IN RUSSIA MEDICAL COLLEGES 2017
Admission procedure for MBBS in Russia Medical colleges/Universities is very easy and simple, interested candidates may follow the steps set out below to start admission process in Russia medical colleges Universities.
MBBS ADMISSION IN RUSSIA- Russian Medical Universities do not require Indian students to pass any entrance exams like the GRE, TOEFL, CET etc for getting admission in Russian medical colleges for MBBS, MD, and MS. MBBS Admission in Russian medical colleges are on a first come first served basis, subject to the candidate satisfying the eligibility requirements set by the Medical/Dental Council of India or the appropriate authority in other countries.
Follow these steps to start process for MBBS admission in Russia
Admissions in Russian Medical Colleges 2017 for MBBS courses has been started, we advise students to apply early because there is a large number of applicants from all over the world and the seats are limited and hence are given strictly on a first come first served basis and depend on the final discretion of the university as per the availability. Therefore, there is an added benefit to those applicants who apply early.
Here is the step-by-step detailed information on how to start process for admission in MBBS in Russia medical colleges. We advice you to read it carefully and pay particular attention to all stages. Please do not hesitate to ask any question at each stage.
1.Visit or call to any of our office/representatives for a free counselling session, when detailed information will be provided regarding the eligibility criteria, various universities, courses fee structure, admission process, credentials and Facilitation Fees of Continental Education Consultants. The student and parents needs to undertake steps as he/she feels necessary to satisfy himself/herself regarding the decision of studying MBBS in Russia and admission process.
2.Once the student has satisfied himself / herself about all the merits and demerits of studying in Russia, The student should submit his/her filled in admission form along with scan copy of 10th & 12th standard certificate and mark sheet on CEC email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
At this primary stage student have to pay an initial amount of Rs.20,000 for University application/registration fees, either through a Demand Draft favoring Continental Education Pvt Ltd payable at Delhi/New Delhi OR you can Bank Transfer the said amount in our ICICI Bank Account 083105001626 Laxmi Nagar Branch, New Delhi, IFSC Code: ICIC0000831
3.Such an application is forwarded to the concerned University. Within one week university will issue admission letter confirming the reservation of the seat. This letter of admission is then given to student. At this stage, student is expected to make the payment of Rs. 30,000 (Thirty Thousand).
4. Next, CEC will apply for the INVITATION LETTER which is an official document issued by the Ministry of Foreign affairs of Russian federation Seeking the Invitation letter is a tedious task and it takes somewhere around one month. (at this stage student should submit his original Passport).
5.Next, after receiving the INVITATION LETTER and Original Passport, CEC will apply for student VISA from Russian embassy or consulate. Once the visa is ready, student is informed about the date of travel. The student shall make arrangements to take necessary foreign exchange for the tuition fee to be paid to the University on arrival to Russia and for his/her living expenses. All travel documents including the flight ticket is handed over to the student. At this stage, student is expected to make the payment of Rs. 50,000 (Fifty Thousand).
6. By this time, the students should start preparing for their travel to Russia. Besides, a check-list of necessary instructions and essential items will also be provided to the travelling students.
7. The students will also need to ensure that all the necessary documents are collected as such documents will need to be presented at the university office on their arrival.
8. On their arrival to Moscow, the students will be received by the representative of CEC at the airport who will guide them from the Airport to the University Hostel. The next day, the representative will help them to pay the college fees and Administrative fees in the university, wherein you will be joining the course of MBBS. The student will not have any problem because he/she will be guided till the complete admission process is done. CEC will accompany the young learners at every step on foreign soil.
CEC Provide the following services to their students:
- Providing students with all necessary information about the University and living in Russia
- Providing Admission letter from University
- Providing Invitation/VISA letter from Ministry of External Affairs of Russia
- Providing Visa from Russian Embassy
- Assistance for Eligibility Certificate from Medical Council of India (MCI)
- Arrangement of Air Tickets (paid by student)
- Meeting students at the Moscow airport
- Assistance in immigration registration in Russian Federation
- Making all necessary arrangements to provide students with hostel accommodation
- Organising local sightseeing tours of the city and the region
- Assisting students in undergoing medical checkup (VDRL, HIV, Meningitis, Tuberculosis etc.)
- Students ID card, hostel card, Internat
- Opening of Bank account in Russia
Documents required for admission in Russian medical colleges:
- Scanned copy of the filled admission form
- Scanned copy of passing certificate and mark sheet of class 12th
- Scanned copy of mark sheet of class 10th,
- 6 Passport size coloured photographs in white background (4.5cm /3.5cm)
- Scanned copy of passport (first and last page)
- For any other query and clarification, please feel free to contact on Mob. 91-9810717555
- TATKAL PASSPORT SCHEME(if students do not have Passport, then they can apply for urgent passport on the basis of confirmation letter.
NOTE: It is further made clear that henceforth all those Indian students who are desirous of seeking admission in Russia or any foreign medical institution, shall be required to obtain an “Eligibility Certificate” from the MCI under the Eligibility Certificate Regulations 2002, before they are admitted in any foreign medical college. Continental Educational Consultants will assist you for applying the same.
NOTE: Many agents promote “Subsidized Fees” with the Russian medical universities. In this scheme, they ask the students to pay 6 years fees together with a discount. CEC always warns the student that there is no such system by the Russian University having “subsidized fees”. The amount would be kept by the agent and ultimately you would end us in trouble when they do not pay the fees to the university on your behalf.