APPLY FOR ADMISSION IN RUSSIAN MEDICAL UNIVERSITIES
Eligibility criteria for study MBBS in Russia: Student should have obtained aggregate 50% marks in the Physics / Chemistry / Biology in the 12th standard. As per the requirement of the Medical Council of India. Student must qualify NEET 2018. There are no entrances examinations and the admissions are strictly on a first come first served basis.
- Scanned copy of 10th marks sheet.
- Scanned copy of 12th marks sheet
- Scanned copy of 12th passing or provisional passing certificate
- Scanned copy of the first and the last page of the passport (Can be submitted later incase the same is not immediately available.)
- Send your documents on firstname.lastname@example.org