APPLY FOR ADMISSION IN RUSSIAN MEDICAL UNIVERSITIES
Eligibility criteria for study MBBS in Russia: Student should have obtained aggregate 50% marks in the Physics / Chemistry / Biology in the 12th standard. As per the requirement of the Medical Council of India, for medical course, all reserved category students having aggregate 40% marks could also apply. There are no entrances examinations and the admissions are strictly on a first come first served basis.
- Scanned copy of 10th marks sheet.
- Scanned copy of 12th marks sheet
- Scanned copy of 12th passing or provisional passing certificate
- Scanned copy of the first and the last page of the passport (Can be submitted later incase the same is not immediately available.)
- Send your documents on firstname.lastname@example.org