Apply for Admission in Russian Medical University
Eligibility criteria for study MBBS in Russia: Student should have obtained aggregate 50% marks in the Physics / Chemistry / Biology in the 12th standard. As per the requirement of the Medical Council of India. Student must qualify NEET Exam. There are no entrances examinations and the admissions are strictly on a first come first served basis.
Documents required for admission :
- Scanned copy of 10th marks sheet.
- Scanned copy of 12th marks sheet.
- Scanned copy of NEET Result (Must be Qualified in 2018 or 2019)
- Scanned copy of the first and the last page of the passport (Can be submitted later incase the same is not immediately available.)
- Send your documents on email@example.com
Interested and eligible candidates can fill up the ONLINE ADMISSION/APPLICATION FORM and submit documents.