Admission In Russian Medical University: Procedure & Guidelines
MBBS Admission in Russia|Medical Study Russia|Medical Admission Russia
Admission in Russian Medical University: We at Continental Education Consultants, guide international students to pursue MBBS in Russia in numerous medical colleges. We have a tendency to provide our complete support from general consultation to with success obtaining accepted by purported Russian Academy CEC is going to be with you at every step.
- Download the application form and get it filled as requested and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Check out the documents below required for the applicant to apply in the concerned Academy.
- One passport size photo.
- School Leaving Certificate.
- Mark sheet of 10th & 12th standard from the respective board or council of education.
- Certificate of 10th & 12th standard from the respective board or council of education.
- Scanned copies of your valid passport including the photo page.
- All the above documents have to be notarized and attested.
After you have submitted all the documents, we will carefully assess them and then submit to the Admission Committee for International students of the specific University.
The student has to pay the application, admission, administrative and processing fees. The application and the processing fee have to be paid in advance
Once the payment is received, we do all the formalities and send you the official photocopy of the Admission Letter on the student’s name from the University within 7 working days. We also process your documents to the ministry of education in Russia for issuance for Invitation Letter that is required by the Russian embassy in your country for them to issue study visa for the student. The documents will be sent to you by express mail or by DHL.
Documents for Visa:
a. A valid passport.
c. Visa Application Form
d. Invitation Letter (Remember to bring the photo copy while coming to Russia)
e. Admission Letter from the University.
f. Health Check-up Form / Physical Examination Record.